Community
News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Tue 27th Mar 2018 2:26pm   Last edited on Tue 3rd Apr 2018 1:26am

Emily Parkes

I probably shouldve posted here first...

Somehow, I overlooked the introduction forum when I first visited here. I guess I should probably go ahead and introduce myself before I forget to do it entirely. (Seriously, my memory is so bad that even if I told myself I'd do it five minutes from now, I'd forget to do it.) I've loved reading through all of the journal entries on here so much that I had to start posting on here with you all. It's nice to be able to talk to people who are going through similar emotions and realizing that I'm not alone. It's also nice to see people who are handling things differently than myself. It just goes to show that there's no one right way to go through all of this even though, sometimes, it feels like I'm doing it all wrong.

Added on Tue 27th Mar 2018 7:11pm   Last edited on Tue 27th Mar 2018 7:11pm

Ruth Barlow

I love your humor, Emily, and am glad you joined us.  I just read your journal entry and it's incredibly endearing.  Thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas. 

Added on Fri 30th Mar 2018 8:51am   Last edited on Fri 30th Mar 2018 8:51am

Maria Johnson

I agree with Ruth!!  Your post was wonderful!!  Glad to have you here with us! 

Added on Tue 3rd Apr 2018 1:26am   Last edited on Tue 3rd Apr 2018 1:26am

Emily Parkes

Thanks for the warm welcome, Ruth! It's always nice to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks I'm funny. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my journal entry! It's been really fun gathering that list. If you have anything to add, let me know! Maybe I'll do a round two.

Thank you, Maria! You guys are seriously making me blush (and my ego swell). You all are too sweet. I'm glad to be here!