News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Sun 31st Dec 2017 9:18am   Last edited on Fri 16th Feb 2018 7:58pm

Endy Burke

My late introduction

I'm sorry for the late introduction, I had fun reading the stories in this forum that I forgot to say hello. My name is Endy, 64, with non-small cell lung carcinoma. Treatment makes my condition drop so much maybe because of the age, so I'm doing what I can and let the rest flow as it should be.

Thanks for sharing your life insights, I've enjoyed reading them.

Added on Sun 31st Dec 2017 8:42pm   Last edited on Sun 31st Dec 2017 8:42pm

Eric Rogers

Hi-ya, Endy. I understand focusing on quality of life rather than quantity. So, how is everything going at the moment?

I'm Eric by the way.  Like you, I checked things over before making my first post. It makes sense, right?  We're talking about health, life, love, and death, so it's smart to make sure there aren't any jerks before jumping in. I'm glad you decided to make your presence known and I hope to read more of your posts soon.

Added on Fri 5th Jan 2018 11:37pm   Last edited on Fri 5th Jan 2018 11:37pm

Endy Burke

Hi-ya to you too, Eric. (Please don't laugh at this old man trying to be funny.)

I agree with you. I was drawn as I read the stories around the place. Some posts spoke about myself more than I could. Things could be worse for me, but it is not that bad at the moment. Taking a rest and browsing this website are some things I enjoy lately. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. I hope everything goes well for you.

Added on Fri 16th Feb 2018 7:58pm   Last edited on Fri 16th Feb 2018 7:58pm

Sara Head

Hey, Endy. I'm Sara. I was really happy to read this part of your post: "Some posts spoke about myself more than I could." I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thinks along those lines. There are so many people here who can put my feelings into words far better than I ever could. Hopefully, I'll get better at doing that as I continue to make videos. I hope things are going well!