News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Thu 14th Dec 2017 12:13pm   Last edited on Thu 22nd Feb 2018 11:32pm

Eric Rogers

Hey from Nebraska

I heard about this service through a support group member.  I've been lurking around these forums for so long that I feel like I already know everyone.  I've sent a few messages back and forth, but never got around to introducing myself to the group here.  So hello there, my name is Eric.  I'm a proud father and husband.  I joined the exclusive cancer club a few months ago.  Can't say that I'm happy to be a member, but I get great care thanks to my wife and doctors.  I've been a firefighter for several years now and am thankful to still be working.  I can't run into a blazing building anymore, but I'm still good for teaching classes and pulling the occasional cat out of a tree.  My work is a big part of my identity and it boosts my morale tremendously. 

Added on Thu 14th Dec 2017 4:27pm   Last edited on Thu 14th Dec 2017 4:27pm

Maria Johnson

Welcome Eric!  Glad to have you!

Added on Mon 25th Dec 2017 8:44am   Last edited on Mon 25th Dec 2017 8:44am

Josh Reynolds

Glad to have you on the forum Eric!  I got a big chuckle out of your cat/firefighter meme.  

Added on Tue 20th Feb 2018 1:04pm   Last edited on Tue 20th Feb 2018 1:04pm

Beth Wright

Hey fellow support group member!  Marsha invited me here.  Just wanted to stop by and say hello.  Love the meme!

Added on Thu 22nd Feb 2018 11:32pm   Last edited on Thu 22nd Feb 2018 11:32pm

Eric Rogers

Well hey there Beth.  I'm glad to see that you joined!  This is a kind-hearted group and I think you'll like it here.