News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Mon 27th Nov 2017 5:12am   Last edited on Sat 2nd Dec 2017 10:46am

Marge Sugarman

Hello everyone

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I joined a few days ago and I've been reading through some of the posts on the message board. They are all so heartwarming and inspirational. I've made the decision to become a part of this community, and hopefully I will be able to give and receive some comforting words to those who are going through a similar situation. 

Added on Mon 27th Nov 2017 10:24am   Last edited on Mon 27th Nov 2017 10:24am

Sofia Rodriguez

Welcome to the forum, Marge, I'm so glad you're here.  It's quite comforting to band together with "your own kind" who understand what you're going through.  I enjoy reading the message board too, and am often impressed by the level of creativity and kindness I see there. 

Added on Thu 30th Nov 2017 5:39am   Last edited on Thu 30th Nov 2017 5:39am

Marge Sugarman

Thank you, Sofia. I've only been here a few days, but I'm amazed at the amount of love and support that I see displayed here. Thanks again for the warm welcome. 

Added on Sat 2nd Dec 2017 10:46am   Last edited on Sat 2nd Dec 2017 10:46am

Josh Reynolds

Marge, how are you doing?  I'm happy you decided to join our group.  You're spot on about the supportive nature users and staff show here.  I think this community has become a lifeline for many of us.  I hope to see you around the forum.