News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Sat 25th Nov 2017 4:49pm   Last edited on Wed 29th Nov 2017 11:46am

Alena Evans

Hello everybody.

Hi, my name is Alena Evans. I'm a divorced mom of two beautiful girls (young ladies...) I have lung cancer - which may not have been this bad had I caught it earlier... But hey, here I am, trying my best to make the best of this situation. I'm glad I found this forum. It's great to be in the company of others who understand exactly what I'm going through. 

Added on Sun 26th Nov 2017 5:21pm   Last edited on Sun 26th Nov 2017 5:21pm

Josh Reynolds

Welcome to the forum, Alena.  You'll find a lot of kind hearted support here with absolutely no judgment.  It's nice. How are your children doing so far?

Added on Mon 27th Nov 2017 10:31am   Last edited on Mon 27th Nov 2017 10:31am

Sofia Rodriguez

We have a lot in common, Alena.  I'm also a divorced mom with two daughters and lung cancer.  It's a small world.  smiley

How old are your daughters?  Mine are grown and I'm fortunate to have my daughters here so I'm not alone. I think it's tough when you're divorced and there's no adult right there in the house ready to step in.  

Added on Wed 29th Nov 2017 11:46am   Last edited on Wed 29th Nov 2017 11:46am

Alena Evans

Thanks for the welcoming messages. My girls are 18 and 25. It is tough when you're single, but I do have a supportive network of family and friends and that helps a lot.