Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Sun 22nd Oct 2017 6:01am   Last edited on Thu 2nd Nov 2017 11:41pm

Ethel Cedar

Greetings to all members.

Dear all,

I have posted several messages and met some of you at the other side of this website. It was inspiring to read your posts here, so I hope that by doing the same I can inspire more people in return. I hope that you and I can continue to dedicate ourselves to the gift of life until the end truly comes.

I will see you around.

Added on Sun 22nd Oct 2017 12:54pm   Last edited on Sun 22nd Oct 2017 12:54pm

Melissa Perkins

Hello, Ethel! Welcome to the forums. I look forward to reading your inspirational messages. I too hope we can continue to appreciate the gift of life while we're still fortunate enough to have it. This site has helped me a lot with that. 

Added on Wed 1st Nov 2017 3:01am   Last edited on Wed 1st Nov 2017 3:01am

Lena Powell

Greetings to you as well. I read your messages and I really loved them all; thanks for sharing with us! So many people stay positive despite having such a challenge in life. It shows how we can really shine when we want to.

Added on Thu 2nd Nov 2017 11:41pm   Last edited on Thu 2nd Nov 2017 11:41pm

Ethel Cedar

You're welcome and thank you all for your kind words as well. This encouragement and love are exactly what we and the world need right now. It's great to see the internet being used to spread positivity like this despite the bad things we see on the news.