News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Mon 21st Aug 2017 11:38am   Last edited on Wed 6th Sep 2017 12:39am

Pat Jomax

Thank You So Much

I am so glad I found you. I really need support, ideas and inspiration right now. You look like a very caring community, so thank you to whoever started this service. 

Added on Mon 21st Aug 2017 12:35pm   Last edited on Mon 21st Aug 2017 12:35pm

Amelia Branson

Hi Pat, it looks like we'll be leaning on each other for a while.  I just found this service too and am thankful for the opportunity to focus on something positive for a change.  I hope you are doing as good as possible right now.  I look forward to chatting with you here.

Added on Mon 21st Aug 2017 4:12pm   Last edited on Mon 21st Aug 2017 4:12pm

Sylvia D.

Welcome, Pat and Amelia! I've been here for a few weeks and it really is a great place to focus on the positive, get some good advice about the service, and find a shoulder to lean on. It's been really nice to have a place to come where everyone understands and we're all working on the same type of project.

Added on Mon 21st Aug 2017 7:06pm   Last edited on Mon 21st Aug 2017 7:06pm

Endra Bass

Welcome. Pat, I'm happy that you found this site and forum. I can genuinely say that it's a great, supportive enviorment and one of the best forums you'll find.

Added on Tue 5th Sep 2017 9:15am   Last edited on Tue 5th Sep 2017 9:15am

Rebecca Marx

Pat, you have been such a lovely addition to our community! I am so glad you found us, just as I am glad I found my way here, as well. Being able to lean on, and share with, people who know what you are feeling and experiencing truly helps.

Added on Wed 6th Sep 2017 12:39am   Last edited on Wed 6th Sep 2017 12:39am

Carl Jones

I am with you. Reading the stories of others and sharing some of my own help me in ways I didn't expect before. There are peace and strength in knowing that many others are also fighting the same hard battle, but still find and do great things in life. I hope that's what we inspire you to do as well.