News
Veteran
Support
Invite Your
Friends to Join
Added on Mon 24th Jul 2017 2:31pm   Last edited on Wed 13th Sep 2017 11:39am

Barbara Johnston

Hello, it's me

Hello everyone! My name is Barbara and I am 55 years old. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach and bladder cancer and I found this site when I was searching online for ways to find peace with my diagnosis. This is the third time I have battled cancer and this looks as though it will be the last time. I am currently raising my 15 and 12 year old granddaughters and I feel like this may be a way for them to know that I will always be with them. 

Added on Wed 26th Jul 2017 5:38pm   Last edited on Wed 26th Jul 2017 5:38pm

Anonymous

Hi Barbara, 

pleased to know you and sorry for your news. Though its a daily game of staying positive and your are not on your own, your babies will always know their mother as a mother is so important in a childs life. 

What your doing is a good thing and in years to come when they listen and see you as they grow, i am sure they will be comforted and feel close to you. Praying for you. 

Added on Wed 2nd Aug 2017 4:52pm   Last edited on Wed 2nd Aug 2017 4:52pm

Heather Trexel

Hi, feel free to message me as I have so many ideas on what to share and how to share it. I have said this before, it's been peaceful and cathartic for me using the video messaging. I think leaving messages goes many ways. How good we feel when making them and how good knowing we have left them and then how good it feels knowing our babies get them. 

Added on Wed 13th Sep 2017 11:39am   Last edited on Wed 13th Sep 2017 11:39am

Rebecca Marx

How are you doing? I always like to read the introductions and follow up and see how our fellow warriors are doing. I hope this note finds you as well as can be expected. Please reach out if you ever want to talk or if you need help doing any of your messages or need ideas. Hugs.